Improving Competitive Effectiveness
Questions we can help you answer, issues we can help you understand, and problems we can help you solve:
Mayfair Ranch is dedicated to improving our clients’ ability to compete effectively in the market, grow their revenues and improve their profits.
Are any of these critical business factors an issue for you in your organization and in your role?
Do your customers or clients see the value in what you can do for them?
- How willing are they to pay for it?
- Do you have a vision for your organization — what you want the business to look like from the perspectives of your customers, your people and the balance sheet?
- Have you established and communicated to your people what you want your brand to be — how you want your organization to be viewed and described by others?
- Have you defined the experience you want to create for your customers — both through what and how you deliver products and services?
- Have you quantified the vision using hard and soft metrics against which you can measure progress and know when you have attained success?
- Do you have a strategy in place that clearly defines where you invest your resources and where you do not, which guides how you prioritize your investment at the expense of ignoring other activities that are not priorities for the business?
- Do you have a plan in place, with timelines and people held accountable, to drive the strategy to achieve the vision?
- Do you have structured sales processes and discipline in your organization — are the attitudes and behaviors the right ones to sustain growing your business?
- Do you have the right levels, and the right kinds, of activities happening to increase your sales?
- Do your people have the right experience and skill sets to most effectively and efficiently build the right relationships, identify good opportunities and transition those into revenues with the desired profit margins?
- Do you understand what your customers value most, beyond price, and how they view the value your company brings compared to your competitors or their other options?
- Do you know your competitive advantage, and can your people effectively articulate it?
- Are you confident your team can negotiate favorable terms and conditions in your contracts and engagements, and manage scope change requests profitably?
If you are concerned with any of those areas, and you would like to improve your position, you would probably benefit from speaking with Mayfair Ranch, and we would love to discuss your business with you!